- Capacity to 40 m³/h
- Can be combined with any ARBO pump
- Filter rates of 0,2 to 1200 micron
- For all duties that require accurate removal of organic or an-organic particles from corrosive liquids with maximum efficiency.
- Can be used as in-line or off-line process filter. Wide variety of standard configurations for in-line pump protection available.
- Machined of massive PP that covers a very wide range of duties – there is no metal to liquid contact. All reinforcement parts are made of SS-316.
- For highly abrasive liquids (high % of solids) housing parts of High modulus HMPE may be ordered.
- For highly corrosive mixtures at higher temperatures even a housings entirely made of virgin PVDF are available.
- Bag filters can be produced from PVC-CAW for liquids that contain high percentage of Chlorine.
The system is designed to ensure by-pass free filtration. The cover closure is provided with firm hand wheels on swing bolts so that there are no loose parts. The transparent cover enables simple air lock inspection in order to make full use of your filter elements. An air release valve is standard and the rotatable diaphragm gauge gives insight in your filter load
|Technical details filters|
|Max. system pressure||4 Bar at 20 oC, 6 Bar optional|
|Max. flow||80 m3/h|
|Filter retention||0,5 - 1200 mm|
|Materials of construction||Abbreviation||T min. oC||T max. oC|
|High Modulus Polyethylene||HMPE||-50||80|
|Materials of elastomers||Abbreviation||T min. oC||T max. oC|
|Materials of connections||Abbreviation|
|DIN2501 PN10 Flanges||F|
|3-D Unions +GF+ or FIP||U|